1. This website is operated byResin Works. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Resin Works where they are used in these terms and conditions. We own all of the rights on our website. You cannot copy or reproduce any of our website content.
2. By purchasing a product from our store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document. The prices of all goods advertised are inclusive of any applicable items.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto our system.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible, the appearances, colours, textures or finishes which you see on your screen, may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods that you are purchasing.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reason, or for a reason not listed below:
7. When you place an order, you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
9. On completing your purchase, you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy periods).
10. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be dispatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
11. If you wish to cancel an order that you have placed, you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not.
12. Where items have not yet been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our returns policy will apply.
13. In the case of receipt of damaged items, a photo image of the damage will be required in order to raise the issue with the Royal Mail or the courier service used for delivery.
14. Resin Works shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages including the loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
15. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
17. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Resin works written or oral.
18. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
19. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effects as if the invalidated term was not present.
20. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
21. Our address is: Resin Works, 13 Milton Road, Caterham, Surrey, CR3 5JG.
Last updated: 16th July 2022